Revised September 20, 2008
- This service is being provided by the Online Trombone Journal free of charge for non-commercial advertisers. By placing an advertisement in the Online Trombone Journal, you agree to the policies stated here.
- Commercial ads are not free, and must be prepaid in the amount of $25.00 per ad through PayPal (PayPal address: firstname.lastname@example.org). Commercial advertisers are defined as anyone who maintains an inventory of items for sale (music, instruments, accessories, etc.). Commercial advertisers may submit as many ads as needed, however, each ad will be billed at an insertion rate of $25 per ad, payable in advance through PayPal (PayPal userID is email@example.com). Unpaid ads will not run.
- The OTJ Classifieds will be updated weekly. Ads will run for four weeks unless the Online Trombone Journal is notified to delete the ad. Ads may be resubmitted for additional insertions.
- The Online Trombone Journal Classifieds are updated on Mondays. Ad submission deadline is 12:00 midnight (U.S. Central Time) on Fridays. Ads placed on a weekend will not start until Monday one week after the ad is submitted. Please check your ad confirmation e-mail as it contains the start date for your ad.
- Ads are placed via a form. Please fill it out completely.
- The Online Trombone Journal reserves the right to censor, reclassify, revise, edit or reject any advertisement not meeting its standards of acceptance. Ads may also be edited for length and grammar. Submission of an advertisement does not constitute a commitment to publish the advertisement. We are not responsible for typographical errors. If you find an error in your ad please send email to Chris Waage, Classifieds Editor.
- Musical instruments are valuable commodities. Don't ship your trombone, music, mouthpieces, or even your cat out to the first yahoo who answers your ad. The Online Trombone Journal is not responsible for the transaction of money or merchandise in any way, shape, or form.
- Rates and specifications are subject to change at any time.